As flexible as it is powerful.
From the moment patients are admitted, through diagnosis, treatment, and billing software, we support your efficiency and help you provide exceptional quality of care.
Help improve workflow with the bi-directional interface between Innova and Mac-Lab (or your own recording system). Enable comprehensive reporting with Image Capture and Advanced Workstation Image Management to include patients’ X-ray images with their procedural data.
Innova* IVUS - Only from GE
- With Integrated Innova – s5i** (IVUS) system option, simply plug in a catheter and begin imaging. IVUS is always on and always ready.
- An IVUS button on the Innova Central touch screen is always right at your fingertips.
- IVUS images are simultaneously displayed on the Innova monitor boom and additional monitors if desired.
- Active patient data from Innova is automatically transferred to the IVUS system – no need to retype patient information.
- Automated archiving allows for easy patient review, as all images are saved under the same DICOM** ID as the angio case.
- Incorporation of IVUS into the central physician control point allows for faster and enhanced workflow.
Our large display monitor: Based on a large number of pre-defined layouts, see what you want. When you want it.
You can zoom to individual screen to keep the focus on your area of interest, switch layouts during procedures and bring up different screens depending on where you are at during the case. You can also record sequences for training, teaching, and presentations as an option. With improved procedural workflow, the IGS 520 helps you put your focus where it belongs – on the patient.
- 8-megapixels resolution with 56 inch diameter display.
- Consolidate images from multiple sources.
- Zoom in to enlarge fine detail.
- 120 customized layouts at table side provide the flexibility you need for any procedure.
- Quickly change screen layouts to keep the focus on what you are interested in.
- Advanced display technology & reliability.
- Compatible with many video types available.
- GE’s Large Display Monitor intelligently brings together video images to support multiple data sources simultaneously, including Advantage Workstation screen for advanced procedures.